TELEHEALTH / VIDEO APPOINTMENTS
To our valued patients,
We want you to know that your health and safety is our utmost priority.
In light of the pandemic and in an effort to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, we are pleased to announce that Koo Wee Rup Medical Centre will be offering telehealth services to our patients.
Having a visit by telephone or video conference will allow you access to your provider from the comfort and safety of your home or workplace.
Please contact our office to schedule a telehealth consult and provide you with the detailed instructions to conduct your appointment.
- Call the clinic or book online to schedule a telehealth consultation. Please note only existing patients can book for telehealth consultations.
- Appointments can be made for telephone or video consultations, dependent on the nature of the appointment
- Check-in with the provider you are scheduled with at your given appointment time
- Find the doctor you are booked in to speak to and click "enter waiting room"
- Enter your full name and click check in
- Make sure you allow camera use when prompted. You are now checked in. Please wait for your GP to come online. Do not refresh page